Sunday, January 16, 2011

The escapades of the vagabond

Feel this urge within me
Deep like the gorges beneath
to scale the highest peaks
where the holy souls still reside
Feel my soul purged
My every inhibition and misgiving submerged

Feel this desire within me
to walk the endless of all roads
to explore the majestic of all citadels
to ascend the ladder of clouds to a heaven..
a heaven so close to earth yet so far...

Feel this need inside me
To touch the beams of sunlight impaling
the clouds in an azure sky
like rays of hope passing
the endless hordes of despair and misery, by.

I feel free to reach the horizon
where the sky and gleaming sea have a rendezvous
left my home behind but have I really?
Is it another illusion which appears true?

I can smell the freshness of the buds
innocent like that of a virgin bride..

The vagabond in me moves with knowledge..
My final stop will be the grave.. but these words
shall live on forever more!

No comments:

Post a Comment