Sunday, January 16, 2011

Retribution beyond the grave

Retribution from the other world


Deathly Silence fills the night sky
Pierced it gets by someone's hallowed cry
Consigned to death by you my only one
Now I'll make you pay for the sins you've done

As I lie in solitude
In this lonely grave
Now its your blood and not you
that I crave..

How I've waited for this night to come
Laid to rot,my corpse,for retribution yearns
Breaking open this casket,a deathly rattle i hum
To attain vengeance,this fire in me burns

Shocked you are to see me,
you let out a scream
Gagging you,I grab you
even as you try to flee

My hands find a dagger
As fatality, my sole mission beckons
I stab you brutally
till you begin to stagger

With every stab of mine
You fall further into death's pit
My hands red with your incestous,unfaithful blood
The taste of retribution is indeed sweet

As your life enters the final round
I look straight into your eyes one final time
My soul vindicated,it finds peace with this crime
You were right,what goes around,does come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment