Sunday, January 16, 2011

The foolish lover

Love's a strong word you said
And asked if i was as sure as you about this mode we made
Maybe you should cut apart my heart one day
And you'd see its ur name,just ur name which is there to stay :)

All those dreams we have seen
Baby you only you are my perfect love story scene :)
I cant even imagine a moment without you
Its like picturing the sky not being blue

When god comes to take me away
I'd beg him to grant me with you,another day
Neither in Heaven nor Hell without i wont stay
Though another day with you would give me more happiness than 1000 heavens may

Ur name is the one i inhale in every breath
Yeah baby i love you,i love you to death
Coz the day in my love you stop believing
Is the day on this earth i stop living

Honey you are the only one who can make me write
If ever anythings wrong,I'd anything to make it right
Ur name is the one i inhale in every breath
Yeah baby i love you,i love you to death

No comments:

Post a Comment