Sunday, January 16, 2011

The first one..

When I wake up in the morning
I look out at the sky
and then I wait for u to call
for me to say hi

the day starts anew
when i think of u
and of how it's gonna be,with u besides me
every moment i spend with you is filled with unsurmountable glee

I take a look around,look at the world and hear the sounds
Dont know if you know it but my love for u holds no bounds
When you arent with me,time passes so slow
When i hear your voice i feel my heart glow

Never imagined i would be so proud to call someone my lil sis
but now that you are,saying that is utter bliss
From the time i've known you,dont why but i found you cute
And the pain of separation from you is always immensely acute

I'm not much of a poet as you'd know
And never have i written anything for anyone
But something about you makes my heart glow
Yes you are the one i love,the only one

How i wish for you to be here now
But i promise you sis I'll be there no matter what
To catch and wipe your tears if they ever fall
I always wanted a sis like you and what a gift from God,i got!

Every night before i sleep
I read your messages on my phone
Only we know,how our love,like an ocean,is deep
You'll always be in my heart no matter how far you've gone

No comments:

Post a Comment